Facebook
RSS

Justin Bieber သီခ်င္းေတြနဲ့ ေရးထားတဲ့ ရည္းစားစာ

-
Unknown



Dear Justin Bieber,
     Every Silent Night, I Pray for Some Body to love, and  All I Want Is You.
The Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas is some money because I’m always from home.But I’ll Be Home This Christmas and as Santa Claus Is Coming to town,All I Want for Christmas Is You.
Please Love Me.I want to be your Favourite Girl. I’ll Never Let You Go and there’ll
Be One Less Lonely Girl in this World.I want to have my First Dance with you on
Christmas Eve while they are playing the Christman Song.We’ll stand under the
Mistletoe and then I will look Up at you and see U Smile at me. Kiss only me
One Time and ours will be a Christmas love .You are my love, Boyfriend , be me your Baby.See you  Someday at Christmas there be no more.Please Never Say Never…….

Leave a Reply

Find me on facebook - 95Blogger